Friday, April 23, 2010

It feels like bubbles......

So this week I believe I started feeling the baby! I know as a first time mommy it's hard to know for sure until the baby gets bigger but I'm pretty sure it's her! Some women describe it as flutters, to me it feels like bubbles popping in my tummy!!


Many (my husband included) may doubt that it's actually the baby but instead something else more familiar to a pregnant woman... gas. It's not, that's all I'll say because that topic makes me embarrassed! Plus it's happening in my lower abdomen right where I can feel my uterus and also it happens usually while I'm eat/drinking or shortly after! So even if it's not, I'm hormonal so why not just let me continue to believe it is! It makes me happy and this week has been a bit stressful so I need all th happy I can get!

Have a bubbly weekend!!

Xoxo,
Amber & Lulu

p.s. my husband is already jealous that he can't yet feel her.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment