Thursday, June 24, 2010

100 days left......

until my baby girl's due date! I know it's highly unlikely that she will actually arrive on her due date (if she follows my husband's wishes she will arrive 8 days late on 10-10-10) but still to know in roughly 100 days I will be holding her causes several emotions. I am so excited, stressed, fearful and anxious all at the same time that it's making me a bit crazy I must say but the end result is going to be worth it a million times over! We move into our new house this weekend and after that it's all about the baby for us! We can't wait to register, start our birthing classes, have our baby shower and then just set it all up and wait for her to make her debut into this world (and all of that will happen in the next 100 days)! She has no idea how loved she is already, yes everyone tells me she'll be spoiled but I think she'll mostly be spoiled with love & attention because so many are waiting to meet her! I am most looking forward to that moment when Gerald, Lucy & I first become a family.... the moment right after she's born when (hopefully) her daddy will lay her on my chest and the three of us will be able to embrace and bask in her arrival... it's going to be amazing.


I know I need to post a father's day blog & belly pics (maybe tomorrow) but we have been so busy packing and moving stuff that I just don't seem to have time lately but hopefully soon!

Until then.... we hope everyone has been having (and continues to have) a great start to the official summer season!

XOXO,

Amber & Lulu

No comments:

Post a Comment