


I guess to some I apparently don't look as if I'm in my 3rd trimester but I just have to say it's super annoying when a complete stranger asks if my doctors have said whether her growth is okay or if anything is wrong! I'm sorry but even if there was (which there absolutely is not! in fact at every appointment she is EXACTLY on schedule) why on Earth would I tell you? As Dr. Karp says (The Happiest Baby on the Block), "America's favorite pastime is not baseball but giving unasked-for advice to new parents," or in my experience pregnant women! It's funny because I haven't really run into this too much, I get advice from family but typically I don't mind, but I was just super annoyed/offended that anyone would even suggest that there was something wrong w/my baby (especially not even knowing me)! Well just to make sure we are clear I'm great, Lucy's more than great..... she's perfect and not every pregnant woman looks the same, so what may seem small to you may be normal for me! Ahh..... I feel much better now!
Well I hope everyone else is doing well!!
Xoxo,
Amber & Lulu
No comments:
Post a Comment