On Tuesday we had our official ultrasound where they do all the measurements and tell you the gender. At first it was just me in the room and it was really neat to see all my baby's organs, including her little heart! The technician didn't say much but i could pretty much tell what she was looking at. Then Ger was allowed in and then we got confirmation that she is indeed a little girl! I wasn't surprised, I've felt like I knew she was a girl from the beginning. She was being a little bit stubborn and wouldn't turn her head to the side so we cold get a profile shot but that's ok! we got some cool shots of her hand and little feet and her lips! The technician isn't allowed to say anything to you besides the gender but she did say that she's a girl and is growing right on schedule! So that makes me happy and reassured that everything is probably going as it should! Here are the new pictures of our Lulu!







Another sweet moment we had last night was Gerald being able to feel Lulu moving. I felt her kick and told him and so he kept his hand on my belly until he felt her moving! Watching him lay his head my my belly to feel and be near our baby girl was probably the sweetest moment of my life. He has been so eager to feel her and I could see the awe in his face when his moment came. I know he is going to be just the most amazing daddy. I can't even tell you the amount of love I felt for my little family in that moment, it's truly overwhelming.
Well that all for now... I should have some belly shots coming soon!
Lots of love,
Amber & Lulu
i'm SO happy for you Sweetie :-)
ReplyDeleteI love you babeo
ReplyDelete