I love you dearly and am doing my very best to eat better and often so you (and I) can grow. I have almost completely cut out caffeine from my diet (this was huge as you know your mommy love her Dr. Pepper, so once every couple weeks is the best I can do) and have tried not to eat out as much. I have also increased my fruit and veggie intake, this is all for you! Believe me I am happy to do all this to make sure you are as healthy as can be. (even though after every meal and usually in between them as well you try to make me throw everything up!) But baby if you can hear me please, please allow me one thing..... mama needs her chocolate!! You see ever since you flooded my system with hormones, sweets are well too sweet and make me nauseous! Now I see brownies and cakes and cookies and all I can do is drool and remember what it was like to be able to eat them! I want to be able to eat chocolate so bad (w/o heartburn, indigestion and/or nausea) that I am seriously thinking of naming you Cocoa or Nestle (boy or girl). I know you are barely an inch long right now and have no idea what I'm even talking about but if you could just maybe grow a little faster so mama's "morning" sickness would go away sooner and I could eat chocolate again I would be so grateful!
Lots of love,
Your mom, Amber
p.s. this is what I would really love to share w/you right now! Remember what I eat you eat... so we could both enjoy this! Think about it!
I was craving the sweets too! I didn't get heartburn until I was about 30 weeks along, but I did experience the morning sickness from week 6 to week 15. It felt so much better after week 15. I felt exactly like myself and was able to finally eat! Hopefully your sickness is almost over. :)
ReplyDeleteYeah I already get heartburn or indigestion after almost every meal and I have pretty much constant nausea since about week 6. The nausea has started to get a little better and I haven't thrown up in about a week but I just can't wait to be able to eat (anything!) w/o feeling sick.
ReplyDeleteI'm SO glad you're blogging! Writing has 'always' been something you were naturally good at. Keep it up my love.
ReplyDeleteLove ya,
Mom