Monday, April 12, 2010

It's a Girl!

Well Most of you already know that we had an ultrasound last week and found out our little baby is a GIRL! We are very excited just to know what it was (either way we would have been very happy). We will have another ultrasound probably around the beginning of May (18-20 week one) where they will do all the measurements and we will have them confirm that she stayed a girl! I have to say now that it's settling in that I'm going to have a daughter it makes it feel more real (and a little more scary!)and makes it also feel like it's going by very fast! Gerald is very happy as well. Most knew he was hoping for a little boy but I think almost every man does, only because little girls are this scary new territory! (he claims that he may not be able to discipline her... I said just wait! haha) But like I said in the end boy or girl we just want a healthy baby. During the ultrasound she was so cute, waving and covering her face with her little hand. It's amazing to see how much she's grown in a month's time (since the last ultrasound). The biggest thing for me was seeing her cute little nose! Well here are a few pictures from the big event and I will post soon to explain her name! :)

Xoxo,
Amber & Lucy



2 comments:

  1. Yay! Little girls are so much! Matthew says he can't wait to take Alexa on father daughter dates! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so exciting. Congrats to you guys. I can't wait to come to Cali and see everyone but that won't be for a while. But Can't wait to see you guys.

    ReplyDelete