
So Gerald asks me last night if he has to celebrate or do anything for me for Mother's Day this year (because we were discussing our plans). This is what happened next:
My response, "If you want to but it's not like she's here, I'm not really doing much yet."
He says, "Well you are growing her."
Me:"Well yeah but still, I don't know what the etiquette is when you're pregnant."
Ger: "When's Father's Day? June?"
Me: "Yes"
Ger: "Well I fully expect something on Father's Day."
Me: "You haven't even done anything yet!"
Ger: "I've put up with you." (followed by a roar of laughter from him)
Oh yes he got the evil stare and then said he was only kidding. But in all fairness I haven't been a peach lately especially since the hormones have really started to kick in (I cry over EVERYTHING!). And he has been very good with me, so I guess he may deserve something.
But still we never resolved when you are supposed to celebrate Mother's/Father's Day, when you're pregnant or not until the baby is born. It may just be something that you have to decide for yourself, I don't know! What did you or would you do?
XOXO,
Amber & Lucy
No comments:
Post a Comment