Hello All!!
I know it seems like a lifetime since I've blogged but I am going to try and get back on track! I feel like I have been in a new mommy coma for the past 2 months! I have been trying to keep pictures updated on my facebook and it would make for an extremely long blog if I tried to give you a detailed account of the past 2 months.... so I won't! But what I will say is that these past 2 months have been magic! It seems insane that Lucy has only been in our lives for 2 months because now we just couldn't imagine life without her!
I do plan on posting a blog about our birth because I just can't tell how amazing it was. I feel more strongly now than ever that we made the best decision for us to use a midwife and do a home birth. That being said I do believe that every woman has to choose the type of birth that is right for her and I place no judgments what she decides, as I would hope others would do towards me!
Lucy is amazing and growing so much every day. Her personality is big and bright already! As much as I am loving every second of being home with her, I will admit that motherhood is challenging and there are times where I feel very overwhelmed. But overall I super grateful to be able to be the one taking care of my beautiful daughter!
Well that's all for now!
Here's a cute picture before we sign off!
Lots of Love,
Amber & Lucy
So adorable! :)
ReplyDelete