Monday, July 5, 2010

We Registered!

Today we accomplished the exciting task of registering! We were both very excited to go do this and then we started...... People have told me how overwhelming it is but I guess you just don't know until you know! The stroller alone took at least 15 minutes! By the time we were done we were both exhausted, feet hurting and ready for a nap (I left w/a headache). We started at Babies R Us for the bulk of our needs and went to Target for a few miscellaneous things. It was very tiring but we are both happy it's done and now if I want to add or adjust anything I'll just do it online. So in case you feel like doing a little shopping here's our links:



I hope everyone has a great rest of the week! Lucy & I will be enjoying some time off as I am on vacation this week! I am very much looking forward to some needed rest!

XOXO,
Amber & Lulu ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment