It's very neat that not only can Gerald and I feel Lucy moving but we can actually see here move too! Gerald calls it earthquakes, the first time he saw it he was in shock! It really is special and has yet to get old or boring!
Now that I am 23 weeks it is definitely obvious that I'm pregnant and I am beginning to feel the weight of it more and more (in my back and recently my feet!) But I have to say one cute moment happened over the weekend. I saw my 6 yr old nephew and while I was standing he looks over at me (and my belly!) and says, "Wow Ammie your belly is getting very bigger! Is it because your baby is getting bigger and bigger?" I just had to laugh because he is probably the sweetest kid ever (and he loves feeling his little cousin move).
So here are a few 23 week bump shots!


As you can see my belly is getting "very bigger"! :)
Also some exciting news to share: we are moving! Our lease is up and as of right now we have a roommate but we feel it's time to be completely on our own (especially with Lulu coming). So we found a great little house (duplex really) in old town Orange, it has 2 bedrooms (yipee!) and a cute font and back lawn area! It really is all we have been looking for and we very excited! So within the next few weeks we will be in our new home and then we'll be able to go register! (the list has no end!!)
That's all for now!
XOXO,
Amber & Lulu
SO many exciting & fun things are happening for you guys :-) And you look sooo beautiful too!
ReplyDeleteLove you always,
Mom