Friday, March 19, 2010

First Ultrasound.....

Today we got to SEE our little one for the first time! It was absolutely amazing! The little on even waved at us! He or she looks healthy so far, but there wasn't much to look at as it's still so little! I did find out all my blood tests came back and so far so good! I am slightly anemic, so I have to take some extra iron but other than that I'm healthy as can be! Which in the end is all that matters, I just am so thankful to not have had any issues so far. I know I gripe about the nausea but as long as my baby is healthy and growing then I'll deal with it! And believe me seeing that cute little peanut on the screen moving around so makes EVERYTHING worth it! So here are a few photos of the baby, not the best pictures but you can kind of see the baby (it's head is on the right side, profile shot) and a cute little video my amazing hubby made!! Enjoy

xoxo,
Amber & peanut






2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm happy your blood tests came back healthy! The pictures and video are so cute! I hated being sick so much that I cried because I just wanted to feel good again and EAT haha. It really is worth everything you go through! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know, i do sometimes to sometimes, only to my hubby, for those exact reasons! i'll just be done, so sick and hungry and know if i eat i'll be worse, but already it's worth it. :)

    ReplyDelete